The Velocity automatic industrial vehicle barrier incorporates an integrated optic LED barrier arm for maximum visibility, safety and aesthetics. Find out more about this great addition to the Turnstar stable of physical access solutions.
Suited for applications that require high-volume access and medium levels of security, the Velocity is popular in parkades, shopping malls, residential estates, office parks, toll gates, factories, warehouses and mines.
Perfect for use in both interior and exterior installations, the Velocity is available in lengths of 3-metre up to 6-metre octagonal OPTIC LED barrier arm, with the option of an articulated arm kit for use under low ceilings. With the Velocity you benefit from:
- High-speed operation with low power consumption
- Built-in battery backup
- Compact cabinet design
- Counter balance compression springs
- 100% duty cycle
- Unlimited number of daily operations
- Full RAL colour range or customised wraps are available to match your corporate identity
SwiftDrive® technology provides maximum reliability through:
- Seamless precise speed control with dynamic braking and slow stop
- Intelligent collision detection and mid cycle auto-reverse for optimal safety
- Highly efficient and high power-to-volume ratio 100W motor
- Large torque output over a vast speed range
- Brushless DC motor which has no brushes and therefore no lifespan limitations
- No worm gear (which is prone to severe wear)
- No proximity sensors or microswitches required for positioning
The Turnstar Velocity industrial barrier is a robust, hardworking and aesthetically pleasing addition to any facility’s security arsenal and with a wide range of size and configuration options available, there’s a Velocity available for your specific application.
Over 1 500 Velocity industrial vehicle barriers have been installed in various market sectors including at tertiary education institutions. Find out more about how the University of Witwatersrand is tightening up security with their 95 Velocity barriers.